This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
2019 Way-Making - part of the Case for Place project, Gallery Steelrooms, Brigg, North
- Pears - a Lewisham Arthouse Project collaborating with Janine Nelson.
- Second Floor Studios Deptford Foundry - Project Launch and Open Studios.
- Lumens Cosmos - exhibition at Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospital, Oxford.
2018 Pillow Talk - A South London Women Artist collaboration at Tate Late.
2017 Picture This - an exhibition of works on paper, Bell House, Dulwich.
- Blink Peckham - Pop up exhibition, Market Peckham.
- Art Hound Gallery - work selected for Art Hound Gallery, near Cambridge.
2016 Chelsea Salon - work chosen for Orbit Paris
- Pillow Talk - a travelling SLWA project
2015 Deptford X fringe, St Nicholas Church, Deptford.
- What is Urban?, Brixton East Gallery, London.
2014 The Disorder of Things, Artworks Elephant and Castle.
- Finders Keepers Losers Weepers, Conway Hall, London.
- Deptford X fringe, St Nicholas Church, Deptford.
- Dulwich Festival 2014
- Chelsea Salon, Cons project Space Peckham
2013 Hide Gallery, Swimming Against the Tide.
- Espacio Gallery, Shoreditch, Piecework.
- MA final show, Chelsea college, Millbank.
- Our House Gallery, Columbia Road - The Last Rasp
- Interim Show - Chelsea College
- Dulwich Festival 2013
- SLWA - I’m Inside Ring The Bell (recreation of Judy Chicago dinner party) -Tanner Street London – Winner of the Southwark Arts Forum Visual Arts
2012 Morgue - Chelsea college - group exhibition
- Cookhouse - Chelsea college - group exhibition
- Beaconsfield Gallery - Bend Over Shirley - pop up exhibition with Camberwell
- Hannah Barry Gallery, Peckham - pop up exhibition with Camberwell MA
- Dulwich Festival
2011 Exchange Project with Queensland College of Art, Griffith University, Brisbane.
- Dulwich Festival
- SLWA summer exhibition
2010 Dulwich Festival
- Bankside - South London Women Artists exhibition
- 330 studios, South London - open studios
- Dulwich Library - SLWA exhibition
2009 Nature in Pieces - South London Mosaic Artists exhibition
- Dulwich Festival.
- Landscape and Art Network, Alan Baxter and Associates, Farringdon,
2008 South London Women Artists Launch at Dulwich Picture Gallery - joined their new
- Second show with Art Dog July
- Pippa Graber, Art Dog as part of Dulwich festival.
2007 Jenny Granger Gallery, Whitstable
- Jeannie Avent Gallery, Northcross Road, Dulwich.
- Morley Gallery, Air exhibition as part of Artybird course.
- Open studios – 330 studios, South London.
- Pippa Graber, Art DogTwo person show as part of Dulwich festival.
2006 Jeannie Avent Gallery, Northcross Road, Dulwich. One person show.
2005 The Discerning Eye – Mall Galleries, London. Sculpture chosen by Sir Jonathan Miller
and sold to a member of the ING group.
- Open studios – St. James studios, South London.
- Jill in the Green - The Whiterock theatre, Hastings.
- Is Drawing Boring - St. Mary in the Castle, Hastings.
2003 The Discerning Eye – Mall Galleries, London.
2002 Open studios – St. James studios, South London.
- Booked – Group exhibition by Bilco, Hall Place, Bexley.
2001 Booked – Waterstones, Piccadilly.
- Raw Canvas – exhibition, Aldwych.
- Southwark festival – H.S.B.C. bank, London Bridge.
2000 Broomhill sculpture garden, N. Devon - ongoing.
- Landscape 2000 , Earls Court.
- Southwark Festival – Neal’s Yard Dairy.
1999 Michelham Priory sculpture trail.
- Real Art, Vol 3, No.2.
- The Paton Gallery.
1998 The Lost Gallery, Aberdeenshire.
1997 Robert Horne Paper company Ltd, Touring Exhibition.
1995 Smiths gallery, Fund for Bosnia.
1994 Coram Gallery, Holborn.
- G Block open studios
1993 John Jones Gallery – Painting the Earth
- Imperial Cancer Research fund – Sotheby’s
- 1992 Windsor and Newton Young Artist Award, Mall Galleries.
1991 Eagle Gallery
1986 South Bank Picture show, Festival Hall.
2016 Shortlisted Brian Mercer Residency (RBS)
2015 Member of the Royal British Society of Sculptors - MRSS
2014 Shortlisted Red Mansion Art Prize
2008 MK arts – Sculpture project working with Radcliffe Secondary School to make a
sculpture for Milton Keynes Hospital – Creative Partnerships project.
2001-2 Skyros - sculptor in residence, Greece.
1996 Lowick House printmaking residency, Cumbria – sponsored by Robert
Horne paper company Ltd.
1992 Windsor and Newton Young Artist Award, Mall Galleries.