This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Zoë Powell is a multi-disciplinary Designer-Maker and Artist.
She is also a Researcher and Workshop Facilitator of Textiles and Biomaterials.
Since 2008, she has been working on commissions and projects internationally for a variety of industries including art, fashion and interiors.
The focus of her work is centred around creatively using resources, circular design strategies and production techniques both digital & hand crafted.
- Workshops Facilitation
- Design & Research Commissions
- Bioplastics Development
- Sourcing & Supply
- Textile Techniques: knitted, beaded, embroidered, lace
- Fashion garment Sampling: development & production
- Textile Swatch Development
- Upholstery: Traditional & Experimental
- Interior Commissions
- Illustration & Rhino3D graphics Design